Whether you’re looking to create a hybrid experience or a fully virtual event, many details go into delivering the perfect online experience for your attendees. From the leader in live experiences, we’re your partner to support your online event from content strategy and production to our all-in-one platform.
Content and live streaming
Deliver engaging content and presentations beyond a physical environment to anyone anywhere in the world. With scalable technology and industry-leading support – the stage is yours!
- Reliable and scalable video delivery
- Content library houses a variety of multimedia assets
- Fully managed webinars ensure peace of mind
- Privacy & security settings control access
Learning and education
With education-specific features, learning goes beyond the session. Deliver educational content and assess progress, ensuring comprehension and celebrating learner milestones.
- On-demand content library
- Session evaluations capture valuable feedback
- Assessments evaluate learners
- Certifications encourage course completion
Networking & connections
One of the most critical components of any event is creating connections. That’s true whether your event is in-person or online. The beauty of virtual networking is that it can be done anywhere, at any time. Create the space and opportunity for connections and watch the magic happen.
- Discussion forums connect groups
- Matchmaking pairs attendees based on similar interests
- One-on-one chat creates deeper connections
Creating opportunities for attendees to interact and participate is key to a successful virtual event. In fact, virtual events with interactive elements are much more likely to be rated as valuable and worth their time by attendees. Fortunately, a digital platform offers new and unique ways for attendees to interact with speakers, content and each other.
- Social feed tracks event buzz
- Live polling gathers group feedback
- Session Q&A encourages attendee participation
- Quizzes promote engagement and fun
Audiences come first, but sponsors are the backbone of events – including virtual events. Sponsors can easily be woven into event advertising and content, as well as finding opportunities to connect sponsors directly with their target audiences and allow them to share information about their products and services.
- Exhibitor directory showcases company information
- Website branding & banner ads
- Ad placements within content
- Virtual 1-1 meetings (chat or video)
- Product demo webinars